Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend is off to a great start!

Last night we spent awhile looking in T.J. Maxx, I absolutely love that place. Sometimes it's hit and miss, but when it's a "HIT", you definitely don't want to miss. I walked out with a very cute necklace and this (I think I'm in serious trouble when I start taking pictures of my purchases, haha)...

How cute is that dress? I think I'm going to wear it to my BFF's wedding rehearsal dinner in June. It's a ways a way, but I think I found the dress :o) The shorts are definitely cuter on then on the hanger, and I think I might dress is up with the red shoes and find a cute red top!


I fell in love with these shoes and couldn't pass them up and for such a great price, you'd have to call me crazy if I did.


Okay, now I saw a girl come into my work with these shoes. And looking at these shoes on the shelf, you wouldn't think much of them, but with the the cutest skirt, she pulled them off. So I saw a similar pair last night, and had to get them. Call me a copy-cat, but I LOVE them!!!!


So there you have it. I loved my purchases and it's so nice to treat yourself every now and then.

Then after we left T.J. Maxx, my mom and I went and ate at a WONDERFUL, and I mean WONDERFUL, Japanese restaurant and just wanted to stress WONDERFUL, haha! We had...

Amazing Lettuce Wraps!


Melt in your mouth Edamames!


And out of this world Fried Wontons!


So, nevertheless, a dinner made in heaven, but something tells me the food prepared in heaven will be nothing like here on this earth, haha!!!

Well, better get going, have to start getting ready for a lunch date. Funny story actually. Most of you have probably heart of Tammy Trent, and if you haven't, click here. She is an amazing singer/author/speaker. Well, Tammy, her ministry coordinator Anita Rundell, and Anita's mom are all my friend's on Facebook and I talk with them regularly, and Anita's mom happens to be in my area right now, and we decided to go ahead and meet for lunch today. It should be alot of fun and looking forward to meeting her. So, like I said, if you haven't heard of Tammy before, check out her website. What a testimony she has!!! And Tammy and Anita are both in South Africa ministering right now, so please keep them in your prayers! I know Cherryl reads this, and if/when you read this, I'm sooooo happy we have the opportunity to meet :o)

Have a GREAT Saturday everyone!!

11 comments:

Kelsey said...

We've had a T.J. Maxx in my town for a couple of years now... but I've never been in it. After your post with all those cute clothes I think I'm going to have to go check it out!

Hope you have fun at lunch!

Michaelene said...

TJ MAXX is one of my favorites, too! I usually find clothes for the kiddos super cheap (I love that!) and sometimes, the kids let me shop long enough to find something for me, too =)
Sounds like dinner was quite a treat - we suffered through with veggie pizza. Hope you have a great weekend, sweetheart! See ya soon.

Niki said...

Great purchases!! I will definately have to start checking TJ MAXX out!

Amanda said...

Cute deals! I love that store! My husband used to work at one when we were dating!

Justin and Jessica said...

Love the clothes and shoes ... makes me want to head out to TJ Maxx right now! It's only 2 miles from my house ... :) ...

Rachel said...

Ever been to P.F. Changs? they have amazing lettuce wraps!

Love the steals you got!

Rachel said...

Also, i know Tammy Trents cousin. :)

Kendra said...

That dress is ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

I've never been to TJ Maxx, but love the goodies you have found...

and I'm still sick but even that food looks good to me... fried wontons... mmmm....

Jacquie said...

You went straight to my heart with this TJ Maxx post!!! You got some CUTE stuff.

Makes me want to make a big trip - my closest one is 1 1/2 hours away!

Kim said...

You got some super cute things at TJ Maxx! My mom and sister always find great stuff there...but, I never seem to.
I love Tammy Trent. He testimony is amazing!